How to Properly Clean Your Car Windows
September 17, 2020
What You Will Need
- 2 microfiber towels
- Strictly Glass Cleaner
How to Clean Your Windows
- The first rule is to never use Windex on your car.
- After you throw that away, grab our strictly glass cleaner, made for car windows. It is the best on the market and it will make your windows clear as day.
- Grab one of your two microfiber towels and spray a spritz of the strictly glass cleaner on the towel.
- Spray the window thoroughly. Don't worry about overspray you can always wipe that up later.
- Using the wet side of the microfiber swipe back and forth in long strokes over the car window.
- Once it is all wiped up, take the dry microfiber and wipe over it one more time to get rid of any streaks.
- Step back and enjoy those beautiful windows.