Silvers NEOMAX Coilover Kit | Honda Civic (EG)(Rear Fork) 1992-1995
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free Lowered Shirt Included
Free shipping to the lower 48
- Mono-tube shock design, Increases shock oil capacity as well as displacement over twin tube designs for maximum performance.
- Adjustable T6 6061 front camber plates on all McPherson style applications.
- 24 levels of dampening adjustability combined with our high grade shock oil, not only do you feel the click in your fingers, you feel every dampening adjustment in the driver's seat..
- High strength JIS G3445-STKM13C (DIN2393-ST44-2) carbon steel 52mm diameter seamless shock tube.
- 44mm linear characteristic internal piston provides maximum dampening response for ultimate performance while simultaneously giving a comfortable ride.
- High viscosity IP F.A. 5W damper oil ensures the best efficiency of shock-absorption and dampening control.
- Height adjustability is provided by the lower bracket which prevents the need to adjust the spring perch or preload, offering the maximum possible travel.
- Cold-bent springs made from high strength SAE9254 steel which keeps stable elastic modulus.
- Powder coated steel lower brackets matching all factory brake line & ABS wire tabs, for ease of installation.
- Anodized T6 6061 aluminum lower mounts for multilink suspension systems to lower un-sprung weight.
- 18 Month limited manufacturer's warranty.
- 1995 Honda Civic CX FWD
- 1995 Honda Civic DX FWD
- 1995 Honda Civic EX FWD
- 1995 Honda Civic LX FWD
- 1995 Honda Civic Si FWD
- 1995 Honda Civic VX FWD
- 1994 Honda Civic CX FWD
- 1994 Honda Civic DX FWD
- 1994 Honda Civic EX FWD
- 1994 Honda Civic LX FWD
- 1994 Honda Civic Si FWD
- 1994 Honda Civic VX FWD
- 1993 Honda Civic CX FWD
- 1993 Honda Civic DX FWD
- 1993 Honda Civic EX FWD
- 1993 Honda Civic LX FWD
- 1993 Honda Civic Si FWD
- 1993 Honda Civic VX FWD
- 1992 Honda Civic CX FWD
- 1992 Honda Civic DX FWD
- 1992 Honda Civic EX FWD
- 1992 Honda Civic LX FWD
- 1992 Honda Civic Si FWD
- 1992 Honda Civic VX FWD
**This part fits a ton of vehicles, so let’s check to see if it fits yours. Don’t see it on the list above? No worries, type your vehicle in the search bar above to see the full list of compatible vehicles.**
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
Silver's was founded in 1999 by a road race/time attack driver that was tired of being limited by the few quality suspension options. While new to the domestic market, Silver's Suspension has dominated the international market for years. Silver's Suspension manages their 19 year old company in a 32,000 sq. ft. facility in the United States and produces their entire product line in-house with no waiting time for parts. Silver's Suspension specializes in track-style suspension components with focus on USDM, JDM, TWDM, and EUDM vehicles.
Shipping for Silver's Suspension occurs immediately upon verification of order by the Fitment Industries staff. Shipping times will vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many kits will ship within 1 business day while others will ship within 3-7 business days. We will email the tracking number to you within 24 hours once it ships to you, so you can easily track your package(s) from Fitment Industries to you! All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. For any questions or concerns please email email@example.com NOTE: Returns not related to a warranty issue may result in a 20% shipping, handling, and restocking fee. Please also note that you have 30 days from the delivery date to inventory and verify suspension components. You must contact us within this 30 day period in order to have missing/damaged parts sent to you free of charge. After 30 days from date of delivery any missing parts or damaged parts will be the customers expense to replace and/or fix.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.See More Coilovers See Wheel & Tire Packages See all Store Items Wholesale Program