Function And Form Type 1 Coilover Kit
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free shipping to the lower 48
- Full-bodied coilover: All Function and Form kits are full-bodied coilovers built for street performance and weekend track enthusiasts.
- Preset damping: Function and Form Type 1 coilover has set dampening characteristics for you and matched it with the proper spring rates for street performance and smooth ride . What we did not change was the durability, quality, smoothness of ride and lowering characteristics we are known for.
- Steel Collars and Spring Perches for High Durability and Hardness: All Function and Form coilovers are built with corrosion resistant zinc plated steel collars, spring perches, and shock body. Steel is the prefered material for ensured durability and is harder than aluminum, performing better under weight, force, and heat.
- Adjustable Lower Mount: All Function and Form coilovers feature a threaded shock body and adjustable lower mounts. Which allow for height adjustments from the lower mount without sacrificing the shock travel.
- F2 Red Powder Coating: Signature red lower mounts are protected with an extremely strong and corrosion resistant powder coating technique. Function and Form lower mounts provide a durable barrier against all weather elements.
- Pillowball Top Mount: Select applications for vehicles with McPherson style suspension will feature a pillowball top mount assembly.
- Camber Adjustments: Select applications for vehicles with McPherson that feature pillowball top mounts with camber adjustability.
- Twin-Tube Technology for Increased Piston Stroke: Vehicle applications equipped with twin-tube damping design have an inner working cylinder - providing excellent handling & control characteristics for most driving conditions.
- Shock Dust Boot: Polyurethane dust boots are specifically fitted to help keep out harmful road contaminants. Dust boots and bump stops are standard for all Function and Form coilovers.
- Industry Leading 24-month Limited Warranty: At Function and Form we stand behind our products. All coilovers are covered under a 24-months limited warranty against manufacturer defect*.
- 2015 Honda Civic EX FWD Sedan
- 2015 Honda Civic EX FWD Coupe
- 2015 Honda Civic LX FWD Sedan
- 2015 Honda Civic LX FWD Coupe
- 2015 Honda Civic SE FWD Sedan
- 2014 Honda Civic EX FWD Sedan
- 2014 Honda Civic EX FWD Coupe
- 2014 Honda Civic EX-L FWD Sedan
- 2014 Honda Civic EX-L FWD Coupe
- 2014 Honda Civic HF FWD Sedan
- 2014 Honda Civic Hybrid FWD Sedan
- 2014 Honda Civic Hybrid-L FWD Sedan
- 2014 Honda Civic LX FWD Sedan
- 2014 Honda Civic LX FWD Coupe
- 2014 Honda Civic Natural Gas FWD Sedan
- 2014 Honda Civic Si FWD Sedan
- 2014 Honda Civic Si FWD Coupe
- 2013 Honda Civic EX FWD Sedan
- 2013 Honda Civic EX FWD Coupe
- 2013 Honda Civic EX-L FWD Sedan
- 2013 Honda Civic EX-L FWD Coupe
- 2013 Honda Civic HF FWD Sedan
- 2013 Honda Civic Hybrid FWD Sedan
- 2013 Honda Civic Hybrid-L FWD Sedan
- 2013 Honda Civic LX FWD Sedan
- 2013 Honda Civic LX FWD Coupe
- 2013 Honda Civic Natural Gas FWD Sedan
- 2013 Honda Civic Si FWD Sedan
- 2013 Honda Civic Si FWD Coupe
- 2012 Honda Civic DX FWD Sedan
- 2012 Honda Civic DX FWD Coupe
- 2012 Honda Civic EX FWD Sedan
- 2012 Honda Civic EX FWD Coupe
- 2012 Honda Civic EX-L FWD Sedan
- 2012 Honda Civic EX-L FWD Coupe
- 2012 Honda Civic GX FWD Sedan
- 2012 Honda Civic HF FWD Sedan
- 2012 Honda Civic Hybrid FWD Sedan
- 2012 Honda Civic Hybrid-L FWD Sedan
- 2012 Honda Civic LX FWD Sedan
- 2012 Honda Civic LX FWD Coupe
- 2012 Honda Civic Si FWD Sedan
- 2012 Honda Civic Si FWD Coupe
**This part fits a ton of vehicles, so let’s check to see if it fits yours. Don’t see it on the list above? No worries, type your vehicle in the search bar above to see the full list of compatible vehicles.**
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Unless a specific lead time is listed on this page, expect to receive an email with an ETA within 1-3 days of placing your order. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. Availability on backordered or built-to-order products can vary and we will keep you informed via email with any ETA changes. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise and do not include any duties or customs fees you may be subject to for international orders.
What to Expect Upon Delivery
Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items. Please verify that all boxes and parts are present and correct using the packing slip or instructions before starting installation or bringing your vehicle to a mechanic. We are unable to assist with any costs accrued from delayed installs due to missing parts. If parts are missing or show signs of shipping damage, please contact us immediately so we can assist you with a replacement; claims of missing or damaged parts made more than 14 days after delivery cannot be honored.
Returns and Cancellations
Any returns or cancellations after placing an order can result in up to a 30% restocking fee. Return requests due to buyers remorse are evaluated on a case-by-case basis and different products may fall under different policies. Please ask any questions you may have about a specific product return policy by contacting our experts. Refunds will be issued after the returned product has been inspected, which can take 1-4 weeks. Products that show signs of installation when returned will not be accepted and will be returned to sender or scrapped.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. In some warranty situations, manufacturers may need to contact you directly. We are unable to assist with any costs not explicitly covered by the manufacturer's warranty policy, including, but not limited to, shipping or labor costs. For any questions or concerns please contact us. Please note that warranty claims are available to the original purchaser only.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.See More Coilovers See Wheel & Tire Packages See all Store Items Wholesale Program