Function And Form Type 1 Coilover Kit
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free Lowered Shirt Included
Free shipping to the lower 48
Suspension available for quick delivery
- Full-bodied coilover: All Function and Form kits are full-bodied coilovers built for street performance and weekend track enthusiasts.
- Preset damping: Function and Form Type 1 coilover has set dampening characteristics for you and matched it with the proper spring rates for street performance and smooth ride . What we did not change was the durability, quality, smoothness of ride and lowering characteristics we are known for.
- Steel Collars and Spring Perches for High Durability and Hardness: All Function and Form coilovers are built with corrosion resistant zinc plated steel collars, spring perches, and shock body. Steel is the prefered material for ensured durability and is harder than aluminum, performing better under weight, force, and heat.
- Adjustable Lower Mount: All Function and Form coilovers feature a threaded shock body and adjustable lower mounts. Which allow for height adjustments from the lower mount without sacrificing the shock travel.
- F2 Red Powder Coating: Signature red lower mounts are protected with an extremely strong and corrosion resistant powder coating technique. Function and Form lower mounts provide a durable barrier against all weather elements.
- Pillowball Top Mount: Select applications for vehicles with McPherson style suspension will feature a pillowball top mount assembly.
- Camber Adjustments: Select applications for vehicles with McPherson that feature pillowball top mounts with camber adjustability.
- Mono-Tube Technology for Improved Handling at Low Shaft Speeds: Vehicle applications equipped with mono-tube damping design have larger cylinders and piston vales - operating more responsively and without any aeration or performance fade.
- Shock Dust Boot: Polyurethane dust boots are specifically fitted to help keep out harmful road contaminants. Dust boots and bump stops are standard for all Function and Form coilovers.
- Industry Leading 24-month Limited Warranty: At Function and Form we stand behind our products. All coilovers are covered under a 24-months limited warranty against manufacturer defect*.
- 2001 Acura Integra GS FWD
- 2001 Acura Integra GS-R FWD
- 2001 Acura Integra LS FWD
- 2001 Acura Integra Type R FWD
- 2000 Acura Integra GS FWD
- 2000 Acura Integra GS-R FWD
- 2000 Acura Integra LS FWD
- 2000 Acura Integra Type R FWD
- 1999 Acura Integra GS FWD
- 1999 Acura Integra GS-R FWD
- 1999 Acura Integra LS FWD
- 1998 Acura Integra GS FWD
- 1998 Acura Integra GS-R FWD
- 1998 Acura Integra LS FWD
- 1998 Acura Integra RS FWD
- 1998 Acura Integra Type R FWD
- 1997 Acura Integra GS FWD
- 1997 Acura Integra GS-R FWD
- 1997 Acura Integra LS FWD
- 1997 Acura Integra RS FWD
- 1997 Acura Integra Type R FWD
- 1996 Acura Integra GS-R FWD
- 1996 Acura Integra LS FWD
- 1996 Acura Integra RS FWD
- 1996 Acura Integra Special Edition FWD
- 1995 Acura Integra GS-R FWD
- 1995 Acura Integra LS FWD
- 1995 Acura Integra RS FWD
- 1995 Acura Integra Special Edition FWD
- 1994 Acura Integra GS-R FWD
- 1994 Acura Integra LS FWD
- 1994 Acura Integra RS FWD
**This part fits a ton of vehicles, so let’s check to see if it fits yours. Don’t see it on the list above? No worries, type your vehicle in the search bar above to see the full list of compatible vehicles.**
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times will varying depending on item and immediate availability. Many kits will ship in 3-7 business days while some other items will ship in 3-10 business days. We will email the tracking number to you within 24 hours once it ships to you, so you can easily track your package(s) from the us to your door. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. For any questions or concerns please email email@example.com NOTE: Returns not related to a warranty issue may result in a 20% shipping, handling, and restocking fee. Please also note that you have 30 days from the delivery date to inventory and verify suspension components. You must contact us within this 30 day period in order to have missing/damaged parts sent to you free of charge. After 30 days from date of delivery any missing parts or damaged parts will be the customers expense to replace and/or fix.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.See More Coilovers See Wheel & Tire Packages See all Store Items Wholesale Program