ISC Suspension Basic Coilover Kit Street Sport | 04-08 Acura TL (Gen 3)
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free shipping to the lower 48
- Certifications: ISO9001, 2000R Certified and ARTC Certified
- Warranty: ISC Suspension offers a LIFETIME WARRANTY to the original purchaser against defects in workmanship and material. For more info on this please refer to ISC Warranty
- 32-Way Damping Adjustability
- Rebound/Compression adjusted in unison via 32-way adjustment knob
- Basic Upper Top Mount: T6061 anodized aluminum top plate with isolated rubber bushing for better road compliance
- Piston Design: High rigidity steel piston rods, Meets race/sport standards, Shafts are valved according to the spring rate, Shock dyno is used to ensure quality and consistent results
- Single Cylinder Design: Mono-tube damper with high pressure nitrogen, larger cylinder and piston design to advance driving stability and dexterity
- Threaded portion of shaft is powder coated and salt spray coated for street durability (suggest using anti seize or protective products when installing coilovers for more protection from the elements, if exposed to snow and salt)
- ISC Springs are made from SAE9254 steel, dyno tested over 500,000 times on compression inspection with less than 5% deformation, fully customizable spring rates (spring rates vary depending on application, custom spring rates are available)
- Ride Height Adjustable: Full length height adjustability of up to 3 inches on most applications, High quality T6061 aluminum alloy used for all adjustment locks to provide a lightweight design that holds spring and vehicle down force
- Bound Adjustable with Separate Spring Locks
- Preload is separate from ride height, the lower you go, the ride quality stays the same
- 2008 Acura TL Base FWD
- 2008 Acura TL Type-S FWD
- 2007 Acura TL Base FWD
- 2007 Acura TL Type-S FWD
- 2006 Acura TL Base FWD
- 2005 Acura TL Base FWD
- 2004 Acura TL Base FWD
**This part fits a ton of vehicles, so let’s check to see if it fits yours. Don’t see it on the list above? No worries, type your vehicle in the search bar above to see the full list of compatible vehicles.**
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Unless a specific lead time is listed on this page, expect to receive an email with an ETA within 1-3 days of placing your order. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. Availability on backordered or built-to-order products can vary and we will keep you informed via email with any ETA changes. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise and do not include any duties or customs fees you may be subject to for international orders.
What to Expect Upon Delivery
Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items. Please verify that all boxes and parts are present and correct using the packing slip or instructions before starting installation or bringing your vehicle to a mechanic. We are unable to assist with any costs accrued from delayed installs due to missing parts. If parts are missing or show signs of shipping damage, please contact us immediately so we can assist you with a replacement; claims of missing or damaged parts made more than 14 days after delivery cannot be honored.
Returns and Cancellations
Any returns or cancellations after placing an order can result in up to a 30% restocking fee. Return requests due to buyers remorse are evaluated on a case-by-case basis and different products may fall under different policies. Please ask any questions you may have about a specific product return policy by contacting our experts. Refunds will be issued after the returned product has been inspected, which can take 1-4 weeks. Products that show signs of installation when returned will not be accepted and will be returned to sender or scrapped.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. In some warranty situations, manufacturers may need to contact you directly. We are unable to assist with any costs not explicitly covered by the manufacturer's warranty policy, including, but not limited to, shipping or labor costs. For any questions or concerns please contact us. Please note that warranty claims are available to the original purchaser only.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.See More Coilovers See Wheel & Tire Packages See all Store Items Wholesale Program