KW Suspension KW Coilover Kit V1
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free Lowered Shirt Included
With the KW Variant 1 coilover you can achieve maximum lowering in the TÜV-tested adjustment range. Depending on the vehicle model variance ranges between 30 to 70mm or 50 to 90mm. Even after years of use you can easily adjust the height due to the dirt resistant trapezoid thread and composite collar. Lowering at the front axle is made using our one piece composite height adjuster, on the rear axle this is the same unless the car has a seperate spring and shock absorber. The supplied rear height adjuster sits either above or below the rear spring.
Detailed Fitment1994,1995,1996,1997,1998,1999,2000,2001 Acura Integra DC2
Currently all KW products carry a lead time of approx. 3-4 weeks before they will ship out, directly from Germany. This is due to recent production and inventory changes introduced by KW.
- 2001 Acura Integra GS-R FWD Sedan
- 2001 Acura Integra GS-R FWD Hatchback
- 2001 Acura Integra Type R FWD Hatchback
- 2000 Acura Integra GS-R FWD Sedan
- 2000 Acura Integra GS-R FWD Hatchback
- 2000 Acura Integra Type R FWD Hatchback
- 1999 Acura Integra GS-R FWD Sedan
- 1999 Acura Integra GS-R FWD Hatchback
- 1998 Acura Integra GS-R FWD Sedan
- 1998 Acura Integra GS-R FWD Hatchback
- 1998 Acura Integra Type R FWD Hatchback
- 1997 Acura Integra GS-R FWD Sedan
- 1997 Acura Integra GS-R FWD Hatchback
- 1997 Acura Integra Type R FWD Hatchback
- 1996 Acura Integra GS-R FWD Sedan
- 1996 Acura Integra GS-R FWD Hatchback
- 1995 Acura Integra GS-R FWD Sedan
- 1995 Acura Integra GS-R FWD Hatchback
- 1994 Acura Integra GS-R FWD Sedan
- 1994 Acura Integra GS-R FWD Hatchback
**This part fits a ton of vehicles, so let’s check to see if it fits yours. Don’t see it on the list above? No worries, type your vehicle in the search bar above to see the full list of compatible vehicles.**
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times will varying depending on item and immediate availability. Many kits will ship in 3-7 business days while some other items will ship in 3-10 business days. We will email the tracking number to you within 24 hours once it ships to you, so you can easily track your package(s) from the us to your door. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org NOTE: Returns not related to a warranty issue may result in a 20% shipping, handling, and restocking fee. Please also note that you have 30 days from the delivery date to inventory and verify suspension components. You must contact us within this 30 day period in order to have missing/damaged parts sent to you free of charge. After 30 days from date of delivery any missing parts or damaged parts will be the customers expense to replace and/or fix.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.See More Coilovers See Wheel & Tire Packages See all Store Items Wholesale Program